Saturday, July 22, 2017

News:: Kingsway is a deceptively deep RPG that looks like a dated operating system

I like playing Kingsway at my day job. It's one of the few games that I can have running at full screen without anyone questioning my work ethic. If a coworker or customer happened to glance at my computer screen, there's a good chance they'd assume I'm just some kind of weird Luddite, not an overworked blogger playing a surprisingly deep RPG disguised as a dated desktop interface. 

Now, I should say that I don't necessarily advocate playing video games at work unless your job is A) soul-crushingly boring or B) to literally play video games whenever you can. Between my Real Life job and Dtoid, I'm straddling both points and Kingsway is just too good to put down. Productivity, be damned.

Kingsway is a deceptively deep RPG that looks like a dated operating system screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tQoI97