Monday, June 12, 2017

News:: I'm so ready to return to WW2 in Call of Duty: World War II

Call of Duty: World War II's new E3 trailer looks nice, featuring anti-air guns, dropping bombs from planes, flamethrowers, and locations such as Crimea and the English channel. There is a new "Divisions" feature where players choose from one of five division, "each with their own specialized training and weapons skills." In a new mode called War Mode "players must works as a team and fight for control through multiple strategic objectives."

There's been a ton of futuristic and modern shooters in recent years, but I still prefer the ones set in World War II. This new multiplayer trailer has me extra excited to finally get a modern return to the series. I'm particularly excited to play Normandy. War games are always more interesting when based in reality than made up.

I'm so ready to return to WW2 in Call of Duty: World War II screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2smiocX