Wednesday, May 17, 2017

News:: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will be releasing on PS4 next week

I can't say I know a lot about the Star Ocean series. It's a JRPG set in space and is published by Square Enix. I know the series has been going on for awhile and that the last sequel is considered one of the worst. That really is the extent of my knowledge of these games. I guess the news that a PS2 classics release of Till the End of Time coming to PS4 will be great for fans looking to rekindle their love for these titles.

Releasing next Tuesday (May 23) for $20.99, the game will feature higher resolution output, trophy support, remote play and share play. While this is a straight port of the PS2 game, it will be the "Director's Cut" version that is getting released. I don't know exactly what that adds, but more content is always nice.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will be releasing on PS4 next week screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qxanOT