Wednesday, May 10, 2017

News:: Review: NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927

Anyone who has spoken with me in the past couple of months would know of my absolute adoration for NieR: Automata. In fact, it’s very likely that I’ve become unhealthily obsessed with it. To say that I regard it to be one of the better games in this current console generation would be an understatement, and I find myself utterly enamoured with its story, characters, world and its dark and often tragic themes.

Naturally, when I first heard about its now-released 3C3C1D119440927 DLC, I couldn’t help but find myself excited about it. Sure, it was advertised as an arena mode with an optional boss and a couple of costumes inspired by the previous NieR, but it was an expansion to a game that I hold in high regard, as well as a decent excuse to replay it.

Now that I’ve gone and replayed through the full game yet again, and now that I’ve had a chance to run through the DLC, do I think that it was worth my time and money? Well, yes. But there are a few small caveats.

Review: NieR: Automata - 3C3C1D119440927 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qrA06b