Wednesday, May 24, 2017

News:: Review: Expeditions: Viking

“We need wealth and power,” my huskarls would say. “Those with power are meant to be feared. Take what is yours.”

“No, I will not spread this negative, derogatory stereotype of Vikings that will inevitably reflect upon us in popular media!” I replied. “We will be kind Vikings. We will build alliances. We will trade.”

Suddenly, the day was upon us. A new world, a strange new people. “We come in peace, to build alliances and trade with your leaders,” I declared.

Long story short, about half an hour later I had sacked their convent and punched all their nuns. See? I punched them, not stabbed them.

Behold Hildiridr Mæginbjarnardottir, the kindest goddamn Viking.

Review: Expeditions: Viking screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qXspKe