Friday, May 26, 2017

News:: The no-fail guide to having fun with Pokemon: Magikarp Jump

Since it first hit app stores earlier this week, I have been inundated with requests for information about how best to enjoy Pokémon: Magikarp Jump. I can barely go a minute on my Twitter feed without somebody asking me “What’s the best strategy for raising my Magikarp?” or “Should I focus on food or training?” or “CJ, you’re so hot, will you put a baby in me?” It can get tiring trying to answer each and every question individually, so I thought I’d whip up a quick guide for having fun with Magikarp Jump.

Step 1: Press & hold the Pokémon: Magikarp Jump app icon until you are able to grab it.

The no-fail guide to having fun with Pokemon: Magikarp Jump screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2rp7eDR