Wednesday, April 5, 2017

News:: Let's Do Launch: The Quest for the Wii

[For bloggers wanted last month, Sir Charles of Shred reflects on one of the crazier periods in the last 20 years, the dawn of the Nintendo Wii. And straight out of New Jersey, no less! ~Stider]

Despite being fortunate enough to own a major console during every console generation occurring within my lifetime, I’ve only had two console launch experiences. One of them, which I wrote about in my last blog (thanks for reading!), was the Nintendo Switch. The other was once again in search of a Nintendo console, and once again in search of Zelda: for the Nintendo Wii. Allow me to regale you with a tale from the days of yore. A cautionary tale fraught with adversity, triumph, and reflection.

Let's Do Launch: The Quest for the Wii screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ncwnQx