Friday, April 21, 2017

News:: Contest - Win a Nintendo Switch

True story - 11 years ago, I wanted to promote Destructoid at E3 but I couldn't afford a booth. Destructoid booth dreams shattered, I printed out a bunch of flyers to hand out at random in the convention center hallway to get people to check out my blog. I bought the best video card I could afford, a GeForce 7. To get people's attention about my flyers, I made a robot helmet. I also pissed off a lot of people at a press conference by accident, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Yolo Diem. 

That said, we're celebrating 11 years of Destructoid and it's big giveaway time! This month you can win a Nintendo Switch system - color of your choice. Your odds of winning are visible this time: your number of entries out of the total entries submitted below.

How to win: Tell a friend about the site with a verified social media profile using Gleam (terms and conditions) and you're in. Gleam will then draw a winner at random, and I'll announce the winner after E3. Good luck!

Contest - Win a Nintendo Switch screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2ozk68e