Monday, March 6, 2017

News:: There's a cute little hidden message on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller

Having just picked up my Pro Controller on launch day, after playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild entirely by way of the tablet and Joy-Con grip, I've since gravitated towards use it almost exclusively. While the former two options are just fine I really like the heft of the Pro, and the traditional d-pad is amazing.

But there's also a hidden little Easter egg embedded in this $70 monstrosity, found first by Reddit user Tropiux. It's under the right analog stick, and states "THX2ALLGAMEFANS." It's such a little thing, but it's cute nonetheless. I went back to my Pro right after discovering this bit and news and can confirm that it does exist -- I just had to do a lot of finagling in a well-lit area, as the message is inside the controller through the glass.

Check out a shot of my controller in the gallery below to see it for yourself.

There's a hidden message under the right stick of the Pro Controller [Reddit]

There's a cute little hidden message on the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lwHqmZ