Saturday, March 18, 2017

News:: Review: World of Goo (Switch)

Wait long enough, and everything old can start to feel new again.

That's the happy accident of a situation I found myself in with World of Goo, the near-universally well-liked puzzle game about plucking and plopping down living bits of gooey foundation. It has long been filed away in my mind as a wonderful video game, but a few too many faded memories have rendered me unable to express specifics beyond that generalized warm and fuzzy sentiment.

With the latest port arriving on Nintendo Switch, I've been given all the reason I need to revisit World of Goo and potentially fall for it once more. Despite first releasing in a far-different independent game scene back in 2008 -- WiiWare feels like a lifetime ago! -- it still has that special feeling today.

Review: World of Goo (Switch) screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mUk3RD