Friday, March 31, 2017

News:: Review: MLB The Show 17

For as long as I can remember, since before my time at Destructoid, I've been jettisoning off sports reviews. They're not only niche from a personnel perspective, but they also require a certain degree of dedication and knowledge, despite the notion that they're "all the same" (which is sometimes true!).

But as someone who grew up watching and going to just about every major sporting event, reviewing sports games is always in the back of my mind, in the sunken place that lies below everything else I write about, but that's changed.

Last year I covered Madden (here) and NHL (elsewhere) for the first time in years. Now it's my turn at bat with MLB The Show 17.

Review: MLB The Show 17 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2nr0Eae