Sunday, February 19, 2017

News:: What is your favorite multiplayer map?

As I've gotten older, I've found myself drawn towards online multiplayer games. For me, it's one of the only ways I can get together with friends and family who live hundreds of miles away. Most of the people in my life are into gaming, so it's always easy for us to find an hour each week to sit down and have a go at it in the various amazing spectacular games we play. With my nephew, I mostly play Star Wars Battlefront, with my friends it's usually Mario Kart 8.

When I do play private matches with them, we always find ourselves returning to the same levels, the same tracks, the same multiplayer maps. We all have our favorites, and that's what I wanted to know from the Destructoid staff this week. So I asked them what multiplayer maps, from any genre that isn't racing (I'll save that for a future post), is their absolute favorite. There was a bit of fighting over who got to write about one specific level, but as you'll see below, the is quite a wide array of great multiplayer levels from throughout the years.

What is your favorite multiplayer map? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2kX1N88