Wednesday, January 18, 2017

News:: The top 42 indie games to watch for in 2017

I actually had to whittle this list down, can you believe it? I guess I didn't have to, since 42 is already an arbitrary choice, but I really liked the reference to Hitchhiker's Guide so I settled on 42. Plus, as I approach 50, I feel as if the number is simply too large and it lessens the impact. I don't want this to become a "here's every dopey indie game I've ever heard of coming out next year maybe."

These choice 42 are games that I am thoroughly looking forward to. Judging from my past posts, chances are that many of these will not come out this year, but 2017 is the year to put them on your radar if they aren't already.

The top 42 indie games to watch for in 2017 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jzY8Q7