Sunday, January 22, 2017

News:: Neko Atsume is going to be the greatest videogame movie ever

Videogame movies have had it tough for like, ever really. I've seen some competent ones, I've seen some that bordered on good, but I still haven't seen a great adaptation. I'm not sure what's to blame for all of their failures, but perhaps it's because they're aiming too high? Maybe all an adaptation needs is a small story about a guy and some cats. 

Neko Atsume no Ie ("Cat Collection's House"), based on Hit-Point's Neko Atsume mobile game, follows a struggling novelist (Atsushi Ito) who moves to the countryside to write his next story. He soon feeds a friendly stray cat and suddenly finds his house is teeming with cutie kitties. 

I may not speak Japanese, but I don't think I need to for this. Give me all the cats please and thank you. Neko Atsume no Ie opens in Japan this April. 

Neko Atsume no Ie Movie Poster is a Feline Cat-astrophe [Crunchyroll]

Neko Atsume is going to be the greatest videogame movie ever screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jGSF82