Friday, December 16, 2016

News:: Why I love the Legend of Zelda

Header credit to Mei-Xing

[While not labeled for last month's bloggers wanted, able to think's massive Zelda retrospective might as well it. From the smallest details of something weird like Zelda II to how Breath of Wild is shaping up, including all the personal anecdotes in between, this is a huge personal journey from able to think on Zelda. Don't forget, this month's bloggers wanted prompt is about the places where you play games, special little places. ~Strider]

I'm back again with another Zelda article. Since I beat Tri Force Heroes (see my review here) and thereby completed every game in the Zelda timeline, I've decided to discuss my personal history with the series, why I love it so much and give a list of my favorite Zelda games. I'll start with my history and what compelled me to play all of these games.

Why I love the Legend of Zelda screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hHgISZ