Monday, December 26, 2016

News:: My wishlist for Hitman Season Two

Overwatch, I'm going to let you finish, but Hitman was one of the best games of all time! OK, well maybe not of all time, but as my personal favorite game of 2016 it got my vote for Destructoid's Game of the Year. While we're at it, the E3 reveal trailer is one of the best trailers for a video game I've ever seen and I still watch it from time to time. I'm tempted to say Hitman was a great "return to form" for the series, but it would be more accurate to say it is a wonderful evolution to adapt to the modern video game scene.

Many people felt that Absolution was an awful step in the wrong direction after the masterful Blood Money. While I did enjoy it and think it is not nearly as bad as many people make it out to be, it will definitely be seen as a tumble in the series' ever increasing quality now that we have hindsight. I say "ever increasing," but I'm still not quite sure if 2016's Hitman will be regarded better than Blood Money. Only time will tell. If season two is as good as season one or even better, it will be an easy choice.

My wishlist for Hitman Season Two screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hZWiHj