Tuesday, November 22, 2016

News:: Toys"R"Us $100 gift card on sale for $85

Does anyone still go to the store? Because I do. For example, I somehow lost my mini-HDMI cable and with Black Friday coming up, I'd need to use as many panels as possible. You might ask why would a robot need a screen but listen, that's a story for another time. Now I could do Amazon one-day shipping but the local courier Amazon uses is the worst thing ever, so alas I was forced into picking up a cable at Best Buy (because there's generally traffic around Fry's Electronics).

Anyway, did I mention that there's a Toys"R"Us gift card deal going on thanks to Black Friday? You can pick up $100 worth for $85. That's a pretty hot deal, especially if you need to rely on a physical location for your gaming needs.

Toys"R"Us Black Friday Gift Card Deal

  • $100 Toys R Us Gift Card (Email Delivery) — $85  (list price $100)
  • PayPal Digital Gifts - allow up to 24 hours for egift card to arrive. US only.

Note: There are about 500~600 units left as of writing.

Toys



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gja9p6