Wednesday, November 16, 2016

News:: Review: Pokemon Sun

Though my interest in Pokémon has waned, I'll always be a fan at heart, curious to see where the series goes next and dream about what form it might one day take far into the future.

The original games and ensuing multimedia craze landed at an opportune point in my young life. They left an indelible mark, and I'm sure many of you can relate. But even if you haven't stayed passionate all these years -- even if you haven't felt invested since the Game Boy days -- there's a special quality to Pokémon Sun and Moon. I don't know that it's possible to truly please new and old fans alike, but this generation gets far closer to reaching that lofty goal than I ever would have predicted.

Review: Pokemon Sun screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fgGNGS