Sunday, November 20, 2016

News:: A parent's guide to Pokemon

I was recently attending a social event with some friends, and one of them had brought her two boys along, ages 11 and 9. One of the only other kids at the function (also 11) had brought along her 3DS to keep occupied. The boys were transfixed, and when I spoke to their mother about it she said all they want to talk about anymore is Pokémon. They were hoping to get Pokémon as a gift this year for Christmas, but she didn't really know where to begin. I offered to help, since this is something I can call myself an expert in without hyperbole. I thought the information might be helpful for other people too, so if you're interested, read on. 

A parent's guide to Pokemon screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gzmIR7