Sunday, November 6, 2016

News:: Gravity Rush 2 is exactly as I'd expected, and that's a damn good thing

I would be lying if I said that Gravity Rush 2 wasn’t the first game I ran to the moment I got through the door on day one of PAX Australia. I know that Steven Hansen has already previewed it at E3, but considering that this has been my most anticipated game of both 2016 and 2017, I felt compelled to play it for myself.

The demo on show at PAX Australia had two courses to choose from, with the easier one designed to familiarise players to the game’s controls and combat. The more challenging course would then introduce players to the newer gameplay elements that are debuting in Gravity Rush 2. Thankfully, as there was no queue behind me when I played the demo, I got a chance to try out both.

Gravity Rush 2 is exactly as I'd expected, and that's a damn good thing screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2esBdju