Tuesday, November 29, 2016

News:: 2nd Annual Unofficial Destructoid Christmas Card

[Tired of getting those weird holiday cards from your incarcerated uncle, Jerry, that he stuffs with crude drawings made with the end of a toothbrush handle and shoe polish? Let MeanderBot send you a Christmas card you can actually be proud of! Last year's card is still proudly brandished on my fridge. Join the club! - weslikestacos]

[Update: Straight from the man himself!

Cost
Since I have to order in sets of 25, and I'll certainly have extras, I'm not going to require payment for a premium card. Instead, I'll just ask for a donation of $1-2.

Deadline
I'm ordering the cards December 1st-ish. I'll require sign ups by then to guarantee a card.  But, as I said, I'll certainly have extras, so I'll take sign ups up until the 10th so long as I have extras.

International shipping
I'm willing to look into it, as I'm anticipating shipping to be about $2. So I'll give it a shot, but I reserve the right to not do it due to actual cost and number of international shippees, unless they're willing to donate a few bucks.]

2nd Annual Unofficial Destructoid Christmas Card screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gjCnAn