Monday, October 10, 2016

News:: Square Enix is holding a poll asking if you want a NieR edition PS4

Platinum Games has had their hands full lately. Some would say that's a bad thing, but I enjoyed Korra, Transformers, Star Fox Zero, and even Turtles to an extent (though less so than the others).

The next game they have on their plate though is NieR: Automata, which will debut in February in Japan, under the banner of Square Enix. Now, the publisher wants to know if people would be down for a NieR PS4 console, popping the question with an online poll (which still has an hour left, by the way, and includes the options "I would buy it, I would buy two, I would buy one and a Pro, I wouldn't buy it" from top to bottom).

In other news, I misspelled the name "NieR" as "NiER," and now all I'm thinking about is a George Clooney-led Dad sim in the same universe as this series.

NieR [Twitter via Siliconera]

Square Enix is holding a poll asking if you want a NieR edition PS4 screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dZRYIa