Tuesday, October 4, 2016

News:: Rock Band 4 is getting some more songs that hardly qualify as rock

I can honestly say that is has been a long time since I've bought anything Rock Band related. The game was practically my life during college and I didn't start to wane in interest until around 2011. Rock Band 3 really did have everything I could have hoped for from the rhythm gaming genre.

Then Rock Band 4 came out and removed some features. Keyboards were out and online multiplayer was long gone. Some of your previously purchased songs were MIA and all new songs would be locked to the newest version. Bummer, but at least the latter is understandable.

If you've been clamoring for more hard rockin' hits...then I'm sorry to disappoint you. Instead of adding some Animals as Leaders, Metallica or Gojira, we're getting songs from the Billboard Top 100 and Weezer's single from the self-titled album that I had no idea came out this year. That is pretty neat.

Rock Band 4 is getting some more songs that hardly qualify as rock screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dr8C13