Monday, September 12, 2016

News::The RetroUSB AVS just replaced my childhood Nintendo

When I was a child, I fought with my brothers. A lot. It was part of being the youngest, and part of being a family. Most of our sibling rivalry died with our youth, but one single, never-ending quarrel outlived our childhood: the Nintendo Entertainment System. My oldest brother and I have been bickering over our original NES for decades. Who really owns it? Me, the guy who scoured garage sales to build our collection of classic games, or him, the firstborn who -- by sibling law -- is right by default? To this day, we still argue about whose house our childhood console should live in. Today, that war finally ends. I don't need our old Nintendo anymore. I have the RetroUSB AVS.



via Engadget RSS Feedhttp://ift.tt/2cDBuRT