Monday, August 1, 2016

News::From Machop to Machamp: Surviving London's 5K Pokérun

One had escaped earlier, but not again -- this time, Squirtle, you're mine. I yanked at the peak of my cap, and began to spin the Pokéball patiently as the target area grew smaller, and smaller still. A good throw, but not a direct hit. The ball shook for what I thought was the last time, then poof... Before you could say "Mew," it was gone. No time to dwell. "Make that Pokéball your last! It's time to get moving," our leader bellowed. Eyes stinging, I dragged an already soaked T-shirt sleeve across my brow. It'll only be another 10 minutes of pounding the pavement, I thought, before respite at the next Pokébreak. I groaned quietly as my legs kicked into a light jog. This, fellow trainers, is the Pokérun.



via Engadget RSS Feedhttp://ift.tt/2aWfQa5