Thursday, January 8, 2015

News::My daughter could probably beat you at Mario Kart 8

Last month, my family and I were at our local mall doing some holiday shopping. As we were walking through the mall, we noticed a large gathering of people who were playing video games. Upon closer inspection, it turns out that our mall (Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL) was host to one of the many Nintendo Mall Tours that were going on around the nation.


Well, being the Nintendo fanboy that I am, I absolutely had to stop by to see if there were any free goodies that I could get my hands on. The space was set up rather nicely. There were several Wii Us and 3DSes on display, all readily available and all showcasing different Nintendo properties. Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, Pokémon, and a variety of other games were on the “smaller” televisions, while Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U and Mario Kart 8 were set up as more “event” style displays.


My daughter could probably beat you at Mario Kart 8 screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1w3GDCL