Wednesday, December 31, 2014

News::Top 10 Best Video Games of 2014

Hey N4G community! Let me just start out by saying I have an unhealthy obsession with N4G XD. It's as if I spend every other minute increasing my gaming knowledge. While I haven't been a member for that long I have been passively following N4G for a year and a half now. A lot of lists come by on the site to reflect an editor's opinion on a game or a list of them. After some work I decided to do one of my own. It is a reflection of the best games released in 2014 as well as a few runner ups. It is my first video upload and I would love feedback from you more experienced members on the site. I am doing this out of pure love for game journalism and any suggestion would be appreciated! Everything is a work in progress and I hope to be more actively involved in the gaming industry. Thank you all in advanced and have a wonderful New Year! ~Thisismytag/Night Tripper



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1647547/top-10-best-video-games-of-2014