Tuesday, December 16, 2014

News::Farming Simulator 15 Review | GameCloud Australia

Nick Ballantyne at GameCloud Australia writes: "...30 god damn hours. It played more like a farming arcade simulator than a true simulation, and its core gameplay consisted primarily of waiting, but there was something enjoyable buried deep within it. I look back on it now and wonder how I got through it, but I suppose there were a few redeeming qualities. They werent enough for me to recommend this game to anyone you hold dear or respect enough not to threaten their lives with boredom and self-loathing, but its not a complete mess either. Its certainly playable; theres a modicum of satisfaction to be found, but so little of it is enjoyable that I cant fathom any reason to recommend it beyond the fact that it exists. Only buy it if you reeeeeeeaally like farming."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1wEdH7N