Sunday, December 21, 2014

News::Darren Nakamura's personal picks for Game of the Year 2014

This has been an unusual year for me. In previous years, coming up with my favorite games has amounted to listing the ten games I played and then ranking them. In 2014 I took on many more reviews than I have in the past, so now I have some actual trimming to do. For the first time, there are games I enjoyed that did not make the cut.


A more striking aspect I noticed after building my list is that my preferred platform has shifted. Where my favorite games in previous years mostly released on major consoles, this year it is almost all PC and 3DS. Heck, I moved across the country in September, and while my PC was the first thing I set up in the new place, I still have not hooked my Xbox 360 up.


Here are my favorite games of 2014.


Darren Nakamura's personal picks for Game of the Year 2014 screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1z9kHrL