Monday, December 29, 2014

News::Brittany Vincent's random assortment of Game of the Year 2014 picks

I'm not entirely sure what year it is. Is it 2015? That's what I keep hearing around the internet. I'm pretty sure it's still 2014, at least for a few more days though. Who can be sure in tumultuous times like these?


Anyway, I can barely remember what I did yesterday or what happened on the last episode of American Horror Story: Freak Show I watched before the holiday break. So it's probably superfluous to attempt to recall every single game I played this year and rank how much I enjoyed each one.


So here's an attempt at diving deep into the dozens of games I played this year. I'm pretty sure I enjoyed a lot of them, but Wikipedia is failing me and GoDaddy doesn't save the changes sent to the server when I save my "recent articles" page on my portfolio hosted on WordPress, so I'm not even really sure what all came out this year. But I know which one was my favorite. It's Bayonetta 2, actually, because it's the only game I favored over sleep. And when I'm nearly fetishizing sleep at this point in my life and a game can hold my attention so long that I'll forgo resting in order to strike down just one more boss and get maybe 3.5 hours of sleep for my day job, it's something special.


So yeah, my games of 2014. Y'all betta werk.


Brittany Vincent's random assortment of Game of the Year 2014 picks screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/brittany-vincent-s-random-assortment-of-game-of-the-year-2014-picks-285178.phtml