Saturday, December 27, 2014

News::2014 PUG Game of the Year Awards: Day Two

Jonathan Nielson writes: "When I sit down every December to think about the game I will hold up as the best of that year, generally there are one or two that have been occupying that space in my mind beforehand. 2014 has been no different. Thinking back to this summer, I remember hearing people in the games industry talking about many unique and fun games, but Yacht Club's masterful Shovel Night and Ubisoft's enchanting Child of Light were by far the most interesting to me. I surprised even myself at first when I realised that here, at the end of the year, I wasn't even considering a AAA title as the best I'd played in the last 12 months."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1645229/2014-pug-game-of-the-year-awards-day-two