Monday, November 17, 2014

News::Tesoro Excalibur G7NL LED Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Hardware Review | Chalgyr's Game Room

I grew up using mechanical keyboards as membrane-based keyboards had not yet become a popular alternative due to ease of manufacturing and a decidedly quieter working environment. When I built my first computer back in the mid-90's I picked up a membrane-based keyboard from a local computer shop for near on $50, and this was a basic, 104-key PS/2 keyboard. Nothing special, just a simple keyboard and I used it for years until the USB-based keyboards became the "it" thing. Along with the newer connection, USB-based keyboards also brought with them multimedia controls, allowing users to play/switch music or video tracks, change the volume and even assign favorites keys.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1xgt2wz