Saturday, November 1, 2014

News::Horror Games Aren't The Scariest Games

"I dont find horror games anywhere near as scary as the very real terrifying things that just kind of happen in some video games. I mean, have you seen Skyrims living mannequin glitch? Heard the legend of Minecrafts Herobrine? Stuff is messed up. Its also one of gamings greatest strengths, something no other medium can do. Allow me to explain. The short version is, its not a glitch, its a feature. Given that its Halloween, I thought Id spend the day getting in the spirit by watching creepy video game stuff online. Before long, though, I diverted off the straight-and-narrow of people scream-vomiting up lungs to Amnesia, PT, and Alien: Isolation and followed links to stuff that was downright weird. Games doing things nobody ever intended for them to do."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1zXjHNn