Thursday, November 27, 2014

News::Dragon Age: Inquisition Review - Darkstation

DS: "Before we get into the thick of this, allow me an admission: I liked Dragon Age 2. While it didnt reach the heights that Dragon Age: Origins did in getting back to Biowares CRPG roots, it really wasnt trying to, which I thought a bold move, and one that panned out exceedingly well for me. Why am I starting things out this way? Well, at the risk of this turning this into some weird meta review of that game instead of new release Dragon Age: Inquisition, I think its good that you understand where Im coming from when I tell you that Inquisition is the culmination of everything Bioware did in both of those games. Like a perfect child born to a couple of comely parents, Inquisition overcomes both the glossy shine of the first and the critical panning of the second to become something not unique, but evolved."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/15Fk7L5