Sunday, November 30, 2014

News::Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault Review - Digitalchumps

Digitalchumps: "Relic's popular Company of Heroes RTS is back with a new standalone expansion pack that focuses on the Allied war effort during the Battle of the Bulge. Company of Heroes has been a successful PC-exclusive RTS franchise for many years. I remember being at the unveiling at E3 several years ago and always thought the series looked promising, and it wasn't all that long ago that I finally got around to playing CoH2. Impressed, although eventually rediscovering that my type of RTS is of the sci-fi variety (ala Command & Conquer), I didn't stick with it. However, when given the opportunity to review Ardennes Assault, I was looking forward to change of pace and to try my hand at taking on the Oberkommando West across regions of Belgium."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1631064/company-of-heroes-2-ardennes-assault-review-digitalchumps