Sunday, October 19, 2014

News::To the moon. Gaming's weirdest, coolest moments on the lunar surface

GR: The moon has always been an object of fascination for me. Probably because it's a giant rock floating up in the sky, and that's just crazy, man! You know? But even in games, when I look up at that skybox and see that massive cheese ball glowing in the night sky, I just want to go up there and touch it, hang around in it's low gravity, and explore it's mysterious surface. I mean, don't you? Sounds like fun, right? Luckily for me, there are games out there that let you pull a Neil Armstrong and set foot on the moon. Not only that, you get to do some pretty awesome stuff when you visit some of gaming's orbiting satellites. Here are some of the most memorable moments you, too, can experience when you step into a new frontier and visit the moons in games.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1t3Sl4u