Wednesday, October 1, 2014

News::Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments Review | PlayStationing

Ben @ PlayStationing: "I have dabbled in a few other games featuring the famed detective in the past and always found them to be very stale and unenjoyable. Maybe this made me enter the game with a bias to some degree, as first impressions were unfavourable. However, the more I played the more I began to enjoy Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments by developer Frogwares. The game undoubtedly has its rough edges, and unfortunately these seem to be the aspects of the game that are most immediately presented to the player, but by the time I completed the first case I had discovered a number of finer details and mechanics that made for a very enjoyable and quite rewarding experience for fans of the iconic detective and the confirmed bachelor John Watson."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1BzR6Jq