Wednesday, October 29, 2014

News::Review: Shadow Warrior (New Gamer Nation)

New Gamer Nation writes: "I cant remember the last game in which I spilled as much blood as I did in the first person shooter Shadow Warrior. As hero Lo Wang yes, thats his name I carved through countless demons with my sword, and unloaded thousands of bullets into bloody, disintegrating bodies, and I felt like I needed windshield wipers just to see. This bloody adventure began with the original Shadow Warrior that was released back in 1997, and it was rebooted and released on PC in 2013. Now, the rebooted Shadow Warrior makes its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While nothing has really changed from its PC release., it largely remains the same bloody good time as it was on PC, though it also retains many of the same technical and design issues that plagued it in its original release."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1E3nmI2