Thursday, October 16, 2014

News::Lone Survivor: The Directors Cut Review - Nintendo Enthusiast

The first time I played Lone Survivor, it was in the middle of the day. Others in my house were having conversations nearby. The dog was barking loudly. The game was played on the TV; the sound was coming through the speakers. Sunshine streamed the the windows. I played the game for a total of ten minutes, absolutely bored, before deciding to wait for a proper atmosphere. The second time I played Lone Survivor was at two o clock in the morning. I was the only one awake; even pets were fast asleep. Rain poured outside. The silence and darkness of the house was interrupted only by flashes of lightening and rolls of thunder. I left the TV off, hooked up my half-broken earbuds to the Gamepad and curled up on the couch to play. Immediately, I was completely enraptured by what must be one of the most unique horror games ever.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1xW46sM