Friday, October 24, 2014

News::I'm happy a game like Shelter 2 can exist


Badgers were cute in Shelter, but I prefer the lynxes of Shelter 2 -- still adorable and higher up on the food chain. This is a survival game in which you begin as a pregnant lynx, a first for the medium, I'm sure. You'll make a den, protect your young, and hunt prey in an open wilderness.


Enough stalling, though -- watch this lovely trailer. Might & Delight's patterned style is best seen in motion. The way the water wobbles at the 0:55 mark caught my attention and that was just one small moment in one short trailer. Imagine what might lurk in the full game.


If I end up getting this, it'll be for the beautiful world.


I'm happy a game like Shelter 2 can exist screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/ZMoujR