Friday, October 17, 2014

News::Friday Night Fights: That new PC smell

Happy Friday!


I recently (read: last month) built a new PC to play games on. My old PC was just shy of eight years old and hadn't had a decent upgrade in roughly four years. Needless to say, most of the games I have been wanting to play lately simply wouldn't run on my old rig.


Thanks to the always awesome Max Roahrig, I finally have something that will actually play more than just RollerCoaster Tycoon and SimCity 2000. It's been awesome lately, playing games on my PC that once made my old computer shiver with fear. It's nice knowing that I can simply download a game and not worry about whether or not I can run it.


The one thing that hasn't been awesome however, is how much money I've spent on games since my new PC was up and running. I did a tally last night, just to kinda see where the total was and, well, it's over half of what I paid to build this damn PC.


Friday Night Fights: That new PC smell screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1vFVpVi