Tuesday, September 9, 2014

News::HITC: Call of Duty: Ghosts Nemesis DLC Review

HITC Tech says: "It's safe to say the last two DLC packs for Call of Duty: Ghosts have suitably reinforced my desire to play the series again, after a couple of years hiatus. Ghosts came in a bundle when I bought my Xbox One earlier this year, and I played it fairly extensively, but never to the extent I played the previous CoD games - we can put that mostly down to lack of free time, but I did feel the multiplayer aspect was lacking in keeping me sufficiently entertained, mainly because its format has been pretty much the same for many years. Not that there's anything wrong with sticking to a solid gameplay mechanic, it's just nice to switch things up now and again."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1xG4mj2