Wednesday, September 24, 2014

News::Final Fantasy IV - PC Review | Chalgyr's Game Room

Chalgyr's Game Room writes: I still remember my first Final Fantasy title - the very first one when I had a chance to play it on the NES. I had a buddy who bought it and absolutely hated it, and was looking to trade it. By that time I had beaten Metroid more times than I could count, so when he offered the swap I took it. I love Metroid but Final Fantasy and its future iterations were on a whole different level for me. Final Fantasy IV is a game I have not played in years, but recall incredibly fondly. Thankfully the JRP genre seems to hold up well over time, because any time you go back to an old favorite, there is the chance that nostalgia will be replaced by disappointment. Not the case here for me with Final Fantasy IV.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1mT4Gqb