Wednesday, September 17, 2014

News::Dungeon of the Endless - PC Preview | Chalgyr's Game Room

Chalgyr's Game Room writes: I have had zero exposure to the 'roguelike' genre as it stands today; I generally reserve my time for pure strategy games or more traditional roleplaying games. When roguelike's and roguelike-like's became popular I just was not into the whole thing and have resisted them quite well all along. Truthfully if it were not for my loyalty to Amplitude Studios I would likely never have considered playing a roguelike. However Amplitude Studios, the development studio behind the absolutely wonderful Endless Space and the equally awesome (so far) Endless Legend, has proven to me that they are a solid dev team and that they really hold their fans in high regard so I wanted to give my first roguelike experience to them.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1DjdRFh