Friday, September 5, 2014

News::Cant Get ESO Red Diamond Song Out Of My Head

Skyrim Fansite writes: "Red Diamond is one of the most catchy songs in all of Tamriel. Instead of cutting the grass or doing a myriad other chores around the house this Labor Day weekend, I slacked off and spent my free time binge gaming in The Elder Scrolls Online. I should feel guilty, but Shors bones I had a lot of fun. I joined a new guild, completed a handful of backlogged quests, and crafted dang near what seemed to be a thousand daggers in an effort to increase my neglected blacksmithing skill from 6 to 29. To craft that many daggers I spent a lot of time buying ingots and supplies from guild traders throughout Tamriel. One of my favorite places to shop for materials was Stormhold not only because I tended to find the best deals on Orichalc and Dwarven metal, but because I enjoyed listening to the marketplace bard. The Stormhold bard plays a trio of songs, but my favorites by far is Red Diamond. This catchy song quickly became my number one Elder Scrolls Online e...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1rh8ZY2