Saturday, September 27, 2014

News::ArcheAge - First Impressions

As a huge fan of anything MMO related I was very excited by the hype surrounding ArcheAge. High quality, non-instanced player housing? A player driven economy? True exploration around a massive world? Sign me up! I have drifted from one MMO to another for the past nine years, ever since divorcing my one true MMO love in disgust when they released the catastrophic, ill-informed and doomed-to-fail New Game Enhancements. Yes, I admit it, my name is Chris and I was a Star Wars Galaxies fan. As a game it had many flaws that ranged from the charming to the utterly ridiculous, however I stuck with it for as long as I could. Would ArcheAge grab my attention as my first MMO love did all those years ago?



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1DIl2qI