Saturday, August 30, 2014

News::Screencheat Preview | GIZORAMA

John Wyma, GIZORAMA - "Quick, name the greatest First-Person Shooter ever created in the history of gaming! Too slow! For those of you still thinking, let me be far from the first to declare that GoldenEye 007 stands today as one of the greatest gaming pinnacles the industry has ever reached. Quick, what, besides your friends greasy hands all over your favorite controller, was the most heinous kind of treachery committed during late-night, GoldenEye, multiplayer bonanzas? If you answered Screen-looking, then we are well on our way to being just the best of friends (I would have also accepted choosing Oddjob over and over again). Screen-looking was (and still is, though rare in appearance) a capital offense, with the accused often being branded as a dirty, lying cheater. Friendships were ruined, controllers were thrown, and Im sure somewhere along the line Mountain Dew was spilt. Dont get me wrong, I did my fair share of peeking, but hey, point me to the one person who has ne...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/Y0llgy