Wednesday, August 20, 2014

News::Indie Fund backs minimalistic tactical shooter Due Process


A few minutes into learning about Giant Enemy Crab's Due Process for the first time and all I can think to myself is "How am I only now hearing about this?!"


It's a game built on the shoulders of Rainbow Six and SWAT in which players "draw up a plan John Madden-style" before initiating an assault on the defending team. The lo-fi aesthetic isn't much to look at it, but I feel that art direction works for a game like this -- feels more approachable.


The studio has been selected by the Indie Fund to receive financial support for further development of Due Process, which is how I learned of its existence. Indies helping indies.


If you're remotely interested in tactical shooters, be sure to watch this old-but-still-good video.


Indie Fund Now Backing Due Process [Indie Fund]


Indie Fund backs minimalistic tactical shooter Due Process screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/XBH7ad