Sunday, August 24, 2014

News::IM PLAYIN Mass Effect 3, And I'm Loving It

IM PLAYIN takes a look at Mass Effect 3 and how it adds up to its slight rough reputation so far. "Mass Effect was one of the first RPGs that really sucked me in on the Xbox 360. At the time, I hadnt really played a space themed RPG before (not including KOTOR 1 and 2), so it was a tad out of my comfort zone for RPGs I tend to stick to swords and shields rather than phasers and lazers. Still, I absolutely loved Mass Effect. For me, it was a breath of fresh air with its space exploration style gameplay and its open ended universe. Plus, the story was incredibly engaging. Mass Effect 2 was equally as fun, but not necessarily as good. It wasnt as open and felt far more linear, BioWare and EA had switched up the winning formula from Mass Effect and created a game that was just as enjoyable, but not necessarily what I had grown to love. For some reason, I never picked up Mass Effect 3 and, by the time I came around to considering getting it, I had heard so much rubbish about the g...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1pWm38D