Monday, August 4, 2014

News::Endless Difficulty, Floods of Loot in Cavern Kings

Nathaniel Liles writes: "If there's one thing you guys know about me, it's that I adore ridiculous, eyesight-ruining levels of shiny objects. One of my favorite things to do on a regular basis is turn a match of Warframe into an insane death tornado of lasers and explosions. What I'm trying to say is that I like seeing cool things more than I like preserving my ability to see colors, and I'm always grabbed by a decent splash of color, especially when that splash of color erupts into a literal flood of gems raining from a boss carcass as it falls to the ground. I speak, of course, of the fun and chaotic Cavern Kings, a game of powerups, unique guns, and perpetually increasing difficulty."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1o4qwp3